What is the CLA Summit?
The CLA Summit is a free conference that features the community’s elite Certified LabVIEW Architects to:
- Network and exchange best practices with other CLAs, NI executives and engineers
- Preview and influence the LabVIEW roadmap and unreleased product features
- Meet one-on-one with NI R&D developers
- Recertify as a CLA for free
CLAs help shape the event, from selecting the theme to defining the agenda. Given the opportunity to present their solutions to challenging problems, CLA community members come together for discussion and the chance to learn from each other’s implementations.
The CLA Summit is a complementary benefit of attaining Architect level certification. An active CLA certification is required for attendance. LabVIEW Architects with expired certifications can attend, provided they recertify before or at the event.
How do I find out more?
Dates and registration details for the Summit will be emailed directly to Certified LabVIEW Architects as well as posted to the CLA Community Page.
Why Should I Get Certified and Attend the CLA Summit?
NI certification demonstrates you have the skills needed to create high-quality applications with NI software platforms and gives customers, peers, and employers confidence in your abilities. The Certified LabVIEW Architect exam is the final step in the three-part LabVIEW certification process. You can learn more about the National Instruments Certification Program at ni.com/training/certification.
For LabVIEW Architects, the annual summit is an important opportunity to meet with technical peers and have high-level conversations.
- To obtain more information and help shape this year’s summit, subscribe to the CLA Community.
- Not a LabVIEW Architect? View the current exam schedule at ni.com/certificationschedule to get certified before the event.
- Learn more about the National Instruments Certification Program at ni.com/training/certification